Pregnant Women In Aylesbury Share Their Quarantine Experience 


Hello to all expecting mommas in Aylesbury! COVID-19 has made all of us a homebody. Pregnant ladies have no choice but to stay inside their homes and only go out to visit ultrasound baby scan clinics.

Home quarantine is a different experience altogether. I asked some expecting ladies living in Aylesbury about their home quarantine experiences and this is what I got to hear:

Mrs Davies: “I’m six months pregnant now and it has become a little difficult to manage pregnancy during this home quarantine. I already have two older children so I’m quite well-occupied with them. When I get free, I paint and knit. I’ve knitted five baby socks, two baby caps, and four coasters. I’m currently working on a cowl, let’s see how long it takes. In short, my home quarantine has been very productive”.

Miss Mitchell: “I miss going outside. The last time I went outside was to visit my ultrasound baby scan clinic for ultrasound sonography. Since I’m a single mother, I've a lot of hats to wear in a day. My elder girl is extremely supportive in this difficult situation. Luckily, I don’t have to go out to buy essentials, thanks to online grocery shopping apps. So far, the quarantine is good, even though it’s hectic to do everything alone”.

Mrs Sabharwal: “COVID-19 has given a lot of troubles to pregnant women worldwide. This pandemic ruined my plans of visiting India for my pregnancy, let’s hope everything returns normal asap. I’m enjoying my home quarantine by reading books, cooking new dishes, growing herbs, and video conferencing with my friends and relatives in India. I wish everyone to be safe and happy. I would like to tell all pregnant women that it is indeed a challenging time for us but we are together in this and we’ll come out of this mess pretty soon”.

I wish all these women good luck for their pregnancy. For a mother, nothing matters more than her child’s well-being. You can check your unborn’s well-being at Ultrasound Baby Scanning Services Aylesbury. See you again!   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Ways Aloe Vera Gel Can Become Your Best Pal During Pregnancy

7 Must Have Organic Diet during Your Pregnancy

Innovative Approaches To Improve Your Early Pregnancy Scan In Aylesbury